Monday, January 24, 2011

Nice Winter Weekend!

Saturday was Victor’s Birthday. We celeberated by first going out for a couples body truffle massage. It was amazing! We then met Nicole and Renée and Chris for supper at Pisces. Had the famous muscles followed by a hazelnut cheesecake! Yum Yum I guess that was sort of my cheat meal (not being healthy). I was worth it.

Sunday, our friends came over for cake. Victor’s sister makes a cake to each member of the family at their birthdays. I didn’t want Victor to eat it all so I had people over LOL! Honestly, I’m not that cruel hahah! Anyways, I received a text from my step daughter that was upstairs in her apartment asking me if I wanted to come up and watch “Step Mom” with her. I told her that I would as soon as our friends left. If you have seen the movie before, all I can say is that it’s sort of the story of our family in a nut shell! So basically we cried and cried until the end of the movie. It was very touching for me that she asked me to watch it with her. I love her very much!

No comments: