Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting ready for Summer!!!

 
So much fun with Théo and his mom Liette. I wish we could be on parental leave until they go to school! I am going to keep on praying that I can stay home for a few more years and who knows... it might come true!!!

 Kyanne and Renée at Chapters having lunch.
 
Victor is building the play set in the garage and we should have it out by the weekend if it doesn’t rain too much. It will be so much fun this summer when Liette and Théo come for playdates. I had to get Kyanne the swing she loved so much at GLA. I did give in! She always makes a big fuss when she sees that swing, but the swings that came with the set are for older children so I had to get something that she can use now.

I am so happy! Kyanne can now say Sam!!! It actually sounds like San but who cares! We were out on the beach this evening and she was calling the dog’s names to come back. They were running too fast for her. It was so cute to watch her say, San, George, Zack vien ici!!!

 
Do you think I went overboard with my shopping this afternoon??? I was really just going in for the swing... but I saw the nice cars and kitchen set that she absolutely loves to play with when we go to Chapters for our playdates.

 Théo is showing Kyanne how to be cool!
Kyanne is showing Théo how that big machine works. She knows because Daddy plays with them at work. LOL!

2 comments:

Denise said...

She lives a charmed life :) I hope you can manage to stay home with her until she goes to school as well! That would be such a blessing to both of you.

ourpartyof4 said...

Love the photos and the updates!

Summer is right around the corner :-)