Monday, May 21, 2012

Laptop died


I haven’t been blogging too much lately. My laptop is dead and I just ordered a new one a few days ago. I honestly don’t miss it that much. Just my blogging part that I miss. 

To give you an update on Kyanne… she’s now is a big girls bed. No more crib. We are doing so well now during the night. Since she got her new bed, she rarely wakes up during the night. She might wake up around 6 am and I just go sleep with her till 8 am. When she wakes up, she no longer cries. She just walks to our bed and says ‘maman’!!!

She absolutely adores her play set outdoor. Every night, we now say goodnight to her play set and the beach. I am happy to report that she will be a beach bum like her mommy! Today, she was running at the beach with the dogs. She was making big splashes. If I hadn’t stopped her she would of went for a swim. J

Our trip to Banff is all set. My brother finally got a cell and I was able to reach him. He took a few days off so he’ll be able meet us there. 

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's good to hear she is so settled and at home. I was thinking that you not blogging is a good sign that everything is just good now - the new normal life you prayed and dreamed of for so long.

Have a great trip to Banff!