Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What a day!

Kyanne seemed to be feeling a little under the weather this morning so I decided to play it low today and stay home. What was I thinking!!! It did not take me long to realize that it was a mistake LOL! I guess Kyanne is just like me and she gets restless when we’re home and its not nice to be outdoors. My head was spining by lunch time. I started the bedtime routine a little early so I could get some peace and quiete tonight and what do you know... I sit down to relax and sam vomits all over the coutch! Poor dog was sick but I did not need that tonight. On top of all that, today felt like winter again. We went in the water twice already at the beach and today, we need a hat!
Enoug with the negativity...  I haven’t blogged in a while so I am posting some pictures from the past month.  My baby girl is growing so fast that I feel that I can't keep up. Her verbal communication is getting better and better every day. She is now able to say short sentences. She can say that she has a runny nose LOL!
Tomorrow is another day and I’ll make sure to get a good dose of vitamine D!!! Yes vitamine D... no sun, means cranky mommy.


 I think it's a wedding proposal LOL!
 Kyanne with her cousins at Parlee Beach.
 Kyanne and Théo celebrating Haitian Flag Day!
 Playing around in the parc with a special friend,

 Kyanne doing finger painting for the first time.
 @ the Beach!
 Mothers Day! xoxo
 Kyanne and daddy eating a sandwich.
 Playing in the rain.
 @ the beach with cousins.
 Just like at GLA... taking a nap in the swing.


 Cuddle time!
 More cuddle time.
 First attempt to cut Kyanne's hair... :(
 Kyanne's new bed. She is some happy girl now that she is not trapped in her crib.
 First breakfast outside. It was such a  beautiful morning.
 Kyanne showing Théo and Liette our beach for the fist time.
 Playing in her new bed.
 At the Zoo.
 Did I say I'm looking might hot in my bikini LOL!
 Bringing her doll for a stroll on the beach.
Playing in the sand with Théo.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such great pictures! Except where you cut your hand... I've done that too! You all look so very happy :)