Monday, July 9, 2012

Bed time routine is getting worst!


This was writing last Thursday...As I’m writing right now, I am hiding in my closet LOL! Today was a big day for Kyanne. I sent her to daycare for half a day and now I am getting daddy to put her down for bed. I love spending my time with her so much but I know it’s for her own good. All I can hear right now is “’MAMA... MAMA MAMA MAMA!!!!” I feel like running to her but she’s with her daddy. I know he can handle it... I just didn’t give him the chance to try! I can hear him reading her a story. Hopefully she will fall asleep.

Daycare was a breeze. I know Renée is there but she told me she got the other worker to change her diaper, wash her hands... and she did well. She stayed for the sieste and slept for more than an hour. Wow!!!

The last couple of days, we spent them with Liette and Théo. We had a great time at the beach. We are very fortunate that they both love the beach.




Now we are Monday, July 9th and to finish my story, daddy was not able to make her fall asleep. I could re-phrase that and say that mommy could no longer listen to her baby crying out “mama, I want mama’! I had tears rolling down my face. I walked into her room and she gave me the biggest ever. I guess I set myself in my own trap. How do I break it off now???

Last night when I came downstairs after I had put her to bed, Victor and I talked and realized that the sleeping arrangement is not getting any better. It now takes me 1 hr ½ to make her fall asleep. I honestly don’t know if I can do it. I don’t think I have the heart to listen to her cry for me. I was not even able to go walk the dogs last night without her crying for me.

I’ll report tonight how it’s going to go! I might get the courage to try and get her to fall asleep alone. L

1 comment:

Denise said...

That's a tough one! I hope you can figure out what works for both of you.