Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last few weeks are still a waiting game. I am having a hard time with this. SW finally emailed me September 19, 2008 to let me know that she was meeting the SW that was going to do our home study next Monday. I was so excited to hear those words. That weekend, Victor passed his time working on the baby's room. If I knew what I was doing I would help him out, but I decided that I would just be in the way so I spent my weekend working on other chores. I started thinking and decided that instead of just waiting and doing nothing, I was going to start doing things that I like. I join the gym and stated working out on my lunch hour. I really love it. It's a great way to not think of anything and be happy. I guess If I need to stay motivated for the next year or so, It was time for me to get back in shape. When I don't do any excersise, I am aching all over.


I started reading a lot on Ghana groups the last few weeks and have learned lots. I am really excited to go now. I will be attending my first mommy group this coming Wednesday. I will be meeting some new people.


September 22, 2008, came home from work, played outside with the dogs not paying any attention to the computer. Right before I went to bed I checked my Blackberry and I had an email from Genevieve. It was at 4:41pm. I could not believe it. I was a bit scared to read it. I went to get my glasses and sat on a chair… she said that she had met with the other SW and she had excepted our dossier and was going to call us this week to setup an appointment for next week. My god! Now I can start panicking… I actually don't know why I should be panicking but I am. That's my nature. If I would stay calm, it would not be right LOL! Now I have something to get ready for… Another step closer for our baby to come home.

No comments: