Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New begining for us...

Since my dad's death, things are going through my mind and some things I cannot figure out. I need some answers before I can make closure of all the negative thoughts. Victor and I are seriously changing our lifestyle and habits to live a healthier and take good care of our body. My dad's death sort of served us as a wakeup call for us. We are using it to the fullest and are continuing what he was going to do with the naturopath.

March 10, 2009 a month after my dad was diagnose with cancer, we both had an appointment with Susan MacDonald, Naturopath for an Energy Balance Detoxification Therapy (Footbath). We talked about Victor getting sick every time we travel to Dominican Republic. She gave us some useful information for Victor to start doing so his immune system can get stronger before we have to travel to Ghana.

His first session, she asked him to start taking,3 pro-biotic a day and 1 once of Noni juice. At home he had already start taking cod liver oil and flax oil.

When Victor told me he wasn't sure that it would be a good idea that he comes to Africa with me to get our daughter, I was really sick to my stomach. There is no way that he was going to miss out on this special moment that we will share together. I think this is what's motivating him to live a healthier lifestyle and try to get his body to be in perfect health. The naturopath said that if he can boost his immune system, he should have no problem going to Africa and stay in good health with some recommendation.

No comments: