Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Burst of energy today!

Today, October 20th 2009 was a really productive day. I felt a high of energy all day long. To start off, my day at work was awesome. I accomplished a lot. When I get days like that, I usually head to the mall and go buy something new. Indeed I did. I go tops at RW&CO and a dress at Dynamite and a few accessories to go with them. I was able to build an application in 3 days that would have taken me forever last year to do. It can’t believe how much my knowledge has grown doing what I am doing now at work. I started off by just playing around and figuring out new technology and now I am able to build apps. It’s so cool! After work I went to get our adoption paperwork at our lawyers. Victor did not come with me so there is one document left at his office that Victor has to go and sign in front of him. The Power of Attorney forms. I was able to bring the rest home. My sister in-law is going to make the photocopies for us tomorrow so I should have everything ready to be sent out to Fredericton by Thursday. I think I am getting back into the groove of things.

I think my caffeine high could be the effect of me wanting to continue to write on my blog tonight. I went for a coffee with a friend of mine that is also adoption. She is in the middle of her home study right now. I am really looking forward for her dossier to be ready to leave for Haiti as well. It will be a big celebration when both our files leave NB…
On the family side of things, it’s just great. Now that summer done, everyone’s schedule is a lot less busy and we spend a lot of time at home. I really enjoy having the girl’s home and spending quality time together. I’ve even been trying to make family meals for supper so we can all sit together after work. I kind of need some work on that one because I am not your traditional cooking wife. Everything I eat is organic and vegetarian. I’ve been trying to make a few meals a week that the rest of the family will eat.

That’s it for tonight folks! Have a good one.

No comments: