Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to my positive fighting mood.

Just found another inspiration other than Bon Jovi LOL! Martin Latulippe... He’s a motivational speaker and married my cousin. I found his blog this morning and it really made me think. For the English only people reading my blog, I apologies but his blog is in French.

http://martinlatulippe.wordpress.com/

Quoted from his blog : « Arrêtez – On s’en fout! À chaque fois que nous nous trouvons dans un endroit où les gens se plaignent sans cesse de leurs conditions du genre «j’suis fatigué, il n’y a pas d’emploi, il n’y a rien à faire dans la région, il fait froid, y mouille encore, il y a beaucoup de circulation, le stationnement est trop loin, etc.», il serait amusant d’avoir un panneau rouge qui sortirait de nulle part avec l’inscription: «Arrêtez – On s’en fout!» Vous être votre propre discours. Prenez garde à vos mots, ils deviendront tôt ou tard votre réalité. À vous de choisir, car une telle attitude ne vous mènera qu’à un seul endroit dans la vie: le boulevard du surplace! »

« Les seules limites qui existent sont celles que l’on s’impose à soi-même, vraiment »

I was right last night. I have to stop feeling sorry for myself that this journey is so difficult. When my father was alive we were always competing against each other. I can tell you right now that he’s been wining for the past few months. I am back on track and will WIN this fight. Last night I wrote letters to Minister Kenney, Prime Minister Harper, Olivia Chow, Jack Layton and Unicef.

No comments: