Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautifull day and new week starting

We just finished a beautiful weekend with family and friends to celebrate Aug 15th. Acadian Day! It was wonderful. I hope this week will bring progress to our Haiti adoption. I got an email from Judy on Friday to let me know that all the paperwork had been signed. So all we are waiting for is SW’s call to meet with us for our homestudy update. She should call this week. Other than that, Victor and I are meeting with a psychologist this evening for an evaluation. I hope it goes well. I wanted to call Chris at the orphanage this weekend but realized that this week was family week at the orphanage. I will wait till next week when the families are back home.

I will write again soon to let you know how it went with our psych. Evaluation.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments: