Monday, August 17, 2009

Good, good and good!!!

# 1 GOOD NEWS - Well, we passed our psych. wvaluation with flying colors. Like I had probably stated in one of my first post when we had our original homestudy done. Victor and I always have something to say. When the psychologist was looking at his watch we sort of took the hint that we had said enough. He told us that we seemed to be a very happy couple and were very much ready for this challenge. He said we looked matured and had done our homework. He said he would have our report ready by the end of next week.

#2 GOOD NEWS – When I got home from our psych evaluation, I had an email from Jo Ann saying that they have requested our dossier back from Ghana and she will advise me as soon as they receive it. Thank god! At least our personal information will be back with us.

# 3 GOOD NEWS – This just happened as I was writing the #1 GOOD NEWS. Nicole came back from Saint John with her friend and said I have a gift for you. She said well, actually its yours for now but you will have to give it to someone else soon. I looked at her funny but opened the box quickly. It’s an Angel that says’ Sisters are forever friends’. I almost cried. I gave her a big hug and thanked her. Nicole is so caring and loving. I know that sometimes I think it’s only me waiting for my baby girl to come home but It seems that we are all waiting. That girl is going to have so much love. Xoxo

Night night everyone.

3 comments:

Madame Moiselle said...

Très bien! Une autre étape de fait!

Liette said...

You needed some good news and I am so happy for you that you finally got some!! It's not always easy being patient and understanding when you want something this much :-)

Jess said...

so excited to hear you getting good news!! so excited to watch your journey to haiti!!