Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer is all over

Well it’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. I think I’m at the point that I am trying to forget all that is going on and hoping that a surprise will eventually come. Lots have happen since I blogged that I can actually update you on.
Cindy came back for our homesetudy update. I was sick as a dog. I had not gone to work for a few days. It’s funny how I was not stressed at all for the visit this time. Trust me; I did not clean the light bulbs this time. I actually didn’t even vacuum hahaha. Apart from that I have gathered up all the documents we need for Haiti.

I attempted to call the orphanage a few times and was successful at the end but it’s still really frustrating to call Haiti. You can hardly hear. Static, it cuts the line and you miss half of the sentence. Chris basically told me (what I think I heard) is that we are next on the list for a baby girl. She said a young pregnant lady came by and said she wanted to give away her baby. Chris said they will be doing an ultra sound and if it’s a girl, it could potentially be our match. I am not getting too excited but at least it’s a possibility. I wish I could just fly there and see what is going on but they just don’t email me back with the info that I am asking about doing voluntary work. If I don’t she hear back from them before Christmas, I will call them when they are in Ohio from Christmas Holidays and try and schedule something.

I tried real hard to forget about everything this summer but I just could. It was eating me alive. I am trying to stay motivated at work but I’m not succeeding. I however started aerobics again tonight and feel so much better. I think this will keep me going and get me back on track and be motivated and alive.
I am looking forward to my lunch date with 2 adoptive moms tomorrow. We’ll be chatting about our Journey to Haiti. I pray that we can all succeed in our dream to adopt our beautiful children from Haiti.

Oh and last news… Imagine Adoption! They are still sending us emails. We are voting on the reconstruction of Imagine. If families want to continue with them, they can pay an additional $4,000 and they will continue the process in February I think they said. Since we pulled out of file from Ghana, we can still vote for the reconstruction of the agency because we are creditors. I personally have all that behind me now. I am just hurting for the families that are still fighting to bring the children home.

Well summer is all done now. I am kinda glade because I will get back to my routine. I think this summer was pretty wacko and I need to relax.

No comments: