Thursday, August 13, 2009

Confused and don't know where I'm heading

I thought I was in a crossroad a month ago… now I don’t even know where I’m headed. I feel that I am blindfolded and there are more paths that we could potentially take and fall off a cliff! I am scared and don’t know what to think anymore. For a month now, we have been pretty set on Haiti however I haven’t receive any update from Chris at the orphanage. I tried calling there but no answer. I think I will try again tonight.

In the meantime, we received an email saying that there is a lawyer working on our behalf of Ghana adoptive families. He is contacting CIC in Ghana and will try to get concrete answers for us and meeting with the Immigration Minister. This was all last week ( Aug 7th 2009). So now it’s back to being in limbo. Have I just turned to Haiti because I would of not been able to deal with the pain of saying our adoption is over??? Or is it really over with Ghana and I should be concentrating on Haiti? Last week, I contacted JR at Gentle Path and advised him that we didn’t get our meeting for homestudy update yet. He advised me that a paper needed to be signed before we can start our homesudy update and who would of guessed that everyone that can sign the dam paper is on vacation!!! What a surprise! Is all that stall happening so we have a chance to see what will happen to the Ghana program or am I just loosing it…
I am afraid to make a move right now in case I would make the wrong decision. I went for a walk on the beach the other day with the dogs and was praying and talking to my dad. I asked him to give me a sign tonight in my dream that IT WILL HAPPEN and to give me an indication on where to go…When I went to bed, I was not thinking of my little talk with the angels and at 5am, I woke up and I was smiling. I remember being really happy and it sure wasn’t because my 2 dogs had their paws all over me LOL! I was remembering my dream. My dad and I were in our living room at my parents house and we were back 15 years ago about. It was the time I was babysitting a little girl from down home and she used to come over my place. We were all in the living room playing with her, laughing. I just think that he is telling me that I will get my little girl and we will all be happy when it happens. He still didn’t tell me which way to go or what to do. I think this is something that I will have to figure out myself. I think he is trying to make me stronger and help me make my dream come true.

No comments: