Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Full week without any NEWS…

Well I have absolutely no news to report. Did not get a call last week from either SW to schedule our home study update or Chris, from the orphanage in Haiti. I know I am not a patient girl but I would LOVE to hear a sound 

Chris and Hal, got back to the orphanage after they came home for a visit in the US on Thursday, July 30th. She sent wonderful news files moving along but I haven’t got a reply back from the emails I have sent her. I know they must be so busy but I pray that I do hear from her SOOOON!!!!

Last weekend for a long weekend. NB Day. For the first time ever, I went camping for more than 1 night. We left Friday after work in the Rain, with the car loaded and got back Monday. I had the best time ever. I never would of thought that I could have fun camping. We even brought Sam and George with us. They had a blast swimming in the lake with Dozer. I told Victor that this would be our test to see if I am able to survive the weekend before Kyanna comes along. I think we’ll be able to manage when she arrives.Victor even borrowed his truck to his daughter Renée because they were going camping as well and they needed the truck to fit all their stuff. Do you think dad could say no to his daughter??? I think not so guess who had the small red car to go camping for 3 days and 2 dogs… US, but we had a blast.



It was a team effort trying to put the tarp on top of our tent because it was raining the first day we arrived.



My first time swimming in a lake. Sam and George found it really cool that they could actually drink the water.



My baby girls were tired after a long day at the lake.




I guess this is all part of the camping adventure… I will bring rubber boots next time LOL!


Felt my dad’s presence that morning when I saw the train. I miss him dearly xoxo.

Angele... I am very happy that you are writing a new blog. I can’t wait to follow your stories.

No comments: