Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kyanne's first gifts

The other day, I bought a book that you can record your own voice to tell the story. I thought it would be a great way for Kyanne to hear our voices before she meets us. I was not able to find a French book but I sort of translated the words to French. So tonight, Victor and I recorded our voices and read our daughter her first book. It was a bit emotional... The book is called “ Guess how much I love you”.

I alos created an album online using Shutterfly. The album contains pictures of our family and messages so that the volunteers can show her who her Forever Family is.
Once we were don’t, we gathered up all the little presents we bought her and Victor will be shipping the packaged tomorrow so she can have her first presents.

3 comments:

ourpartyof4 said...

So sweet! She will love her gifts!

ourpartyof4 said...

Sylvie-
I can't find your email address but I wanted to share this with you. I purchased the 8x10 size and thought you guys might be interested in it too.

http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=poppyandpinecone

-Kate

Sylvie and Victor said...

Thanks Kate! Its really nice.
my email is sylviecormier77@gmail.com