Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another dossier passed IBESR in 3 months!

Nothing new and exciting happened since our referral except that the nursery is all done. The crib and everything is assembled. I just didn't decorate the room yet. I'll wait till I find something that strikes me and then start decorating.

I am looking forward to our monthly update and receive new pictures of our little sweetheart. I don't think I stopped smiling yet. I just stare at her beautiful happy face and just dream that I have her in my arms.

Last night I got an email from another adoptive mom saying that another dossier made its way through IBESR in 3 months. That is really awesome news once again.


2 comments:

Denise said...

I am loving these positive updates! Just hoping and praying the elections work in the favour of adoptions, not against it.

Sylvie and Victor said...

Yes I agree Denise. The elections have to be positive and way forward for the adopions to be quicker and less restrictions.