Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kyanne's Birthday Today!!!! 1 Year Old

My little angle is 1 year old today! I wish I could be holding her in my arms today, but we are not there yet. I am very fortunate that we did see her last month and celebrated her birthday while we were in Haiti.

Tomorrow is my birthday so we'll be celebrating both our birthdays with cake!!!! Next year, we'll be fighting to see who will blow out the candles first LOL! I can't wait to be celebrating our birthdays together for the rest of my life! Live is Good!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kyanne and Sylvie! This year is good, but next year will be extra special.

Julie S. (from NB)

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Happy Birthday to you both !!! Can't wait to see you on tuesday !

Lisa