Monday, June 13, 2011

Love Affair….

Well, I've always heard that the grass is not greener on the other
side… but for me, I found the grass SUPER GREENER!!! No I am not
talking about my husband and I. I am talking about my love affair from
switching from Gym to Hot Yoga classes. I am addicted! Last month, I
got a pass to try out hot yoga and I just loved it. It's the feeling
you have while in class, it's just amazing. With the heat, you can
stretch more and it doesn't hurt.

When I got back from Haiti and my system was down and I felt
miserable, I went to one class… almost didn't make it because I was
still sick, but at the end, I was smiling. I felt so good. It was like
my remedy. Last week, I was in limbo between the 2. Still was not sure
if I was just suspending my gym membership or canceling all together.
I went to both. I did the yoga at the gym and I used to love it and
now not so much. So this morning I made the decision to start fresh
and commit to the Hot Yoga! I signed up for another unlimited month
until I know for sure if there will still be classes at lunch.

I don't know how long the grass will stay greener, but as long as it
last… I will be happy. My husband will actually benefit from this
because I will be happier all together and I will feel good!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: