Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Got my energh back

3 weeks after being back from Haiti I can today say that I am back to myself!!! I was scared for a while and didn’t think I would make it back up the hill. I felt like a box of chocolate... I just didn’t know what I would get next hahaha. Started by vomiting, diarrhea, sadness, no energy, soar throat, sinuses, headache.... I rarely get sick but man did my system ever get down. I was even lost in my own house. I finally got the energy yesterday to start my hot yoga and I did it! I was very proud of myself. I think that was my remedy... knowing that I could pull through a hot yoga class.


Liette, my friend is now in Haiti. She met her little boy Théo for the first time yesterday. She updated FB last night with pictures. I am so happy for her. She looks so natural with Théo in her arms. They are the perfect match!!! Xoxox she sent some pics of my little Kyanne as well. My heart just melted this morning when I saw the pictures.

It’s really hard for me to live my life in the moment right now. I try so hard to not think about Kyanne being at the orphanage and me being at work or at home doing my everyday things. She is my daughter and I can’t be with her. I honestly think that the only time I don’t think of her is when I’m at my hot yoga session. It’s the only hour of the day that I don’t think of anything else but just breathe and sweat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are reunited with your daughter soon:) I can only imagine how hard it must be right now. I am glad I only have to make one trip to bring our daughter home...I don't know how I would cope. You are almost there. Think happy thoughts and she will be home before you know it.

ourpartyof4 said...

Sylvie-
I am glad you are feeling more yourself now! I know how hard it is to leave our little ones in the care of someone else and be so far away! It is hard to concentrate and focus on anything! But, they will be home with us soon!

Adrienne said...

I'm sure you'll have her home this summer!

Denise said...

It's hard to imagine what it's like to meet your child then leave them behind until you've done it. But we will get through this and hopefully soon we'll be looking back at this time of our lives and just being thankful it's over. Believe it or not this waiting is also a gift. After they are home for awhile and you've been through a really tough day with your child, it's great to remember how long we waited and how hard we fought to bring them home. And then we will hug them just a little bit (or a long time) longer ;) I'm glad you're feeling better.