Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My new HAVEN!

Last weekend, my husband was preparing our wood lot to move our camp ‘cottage’. Instead of building a camp that will take us 5 years... we got a cottage that had to be demolished or moved. Luckily, with my husband type of work, he was able to bring the equipment on our wood lot to clear a lot and build the road to get there. I could not have asked for a better weekend. We got news that Kyanne is entering passport stage and now we get a camp for this fall/winter. I can just imagine going there during my parental leave with Kyanne, Sam and Geroge. We are going to have a nice time to relax and enjoy nature.


To finish off the weekend on a good note, my 2 step daughters came for a drive with me at the camp site to see their dad finishing up the work. We realy did enjoy this quality time together.


 Road being fixed
Now that's wall I call a picnic...

This hill was full of mud. You should have seen our rubber boots when we got in the truck. This will be perfect in the winter for sliding!

I think Nicole enjoyed our little adventure! Dozer was trying to eat the rest of the Pizza.


This is the area we cleaned to move the camp.
This place that I call haven, is a place that I shared lots of good memories with my dad. We used to go there on weekends to play when I was younger. I am so happy that I will be able to share the same experience with Kyanne. I honestly did not think of this place too much until a year or so ago. I now see and realize the beauty of nature and why my dad liked it so much.


I think that it will help my bank account as well if I bring Kyanne there instead of going to the mall LOL!




No comments: