Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Praying for Kyanna

From what I can understand, God is there to help us out. If we talk to him, he listens. Well I’m talking from the bottom of my heart right now. I hope that God is listening right now and he can get the Canadian High Commission in Ghana to talk with the Director of Hands of Mercy. If everyone can pray for this to happen, the adoption process can continue. Like Elaine said in her email today, documentation is slower in Africa than here in Canada. There is nothing more that I want right now, than having that phone call for our referral. If I continue to believe that it will happen, my angles will move things around for me and make it a dream come true for me.

3 comments:

deborah said...

Amen!!!

Pastor Deb said...

Never give up.. All things are possible!!!!!

Sylvie and Victor said...

Thanks Pastor Deb, I guess my angles are already at work if you found my blog and are thinking of us. We are not giving up at this stage. I think this is just a test that god wants us to pass before we can expand our family with the wonderful treasure that is waiting for us in Ghana.