Saturday, May 16, 2009

The unknown is not that bad anymore

Well it’s been 3 weeks now, got nothing but 2 emails from Imagine saying that meetings are being held and things are going smoothly so far. It’s really frustrating but then again, what the F*%k can you do!!! On other topics, life is chaos at work right now. It’s like waking up one morning and we have to drive on the other side of a car like in Europe. I guess I just have to adjust and crash a few times on the way to my comfort zone. It seems that each day brings me a new obstacle and I have to defeat it. I am so use to the hurt now that I became a stronger person and I’m no longer sweating the small stuff.

I started reading more at night instead of staring at the TV and not even listening to the shows :) The last book I read was an interesting book that explains the perceptions of why you are where you are in life… Basically what our purpose is on earth. The book I read was ' The Celestine Prophecy' by James Redfield. I think the book made me realize that no matter how angry and how many sleepless night I have in regards to the adoption, whatever is meant to happened will happened. The book talks about COINSIDENCES. Every time I get a weird feeling that the adoption process will not work out, the song, AFRICA by Carl Wolf plays on the radio. If you read the book, you will know that there are no such things as a coincidence. It’s all meant to be :). Kind of weird stuff but I believe in it.
Anyways, it’s the May long weekend and I think I will go outside and hopefully someone will appear in my driveway and help me do some gardening. LOL!

No comments: