Friday, May 1, 2009

My own theory

I actually have another theory of why this might all be happening to me. Before the news from Imagine last Friday I was constantly dealing with the pain of missing my dad. Since Friday, the pain of not having Kyanna kind of got on top. I am still thinking of my dad, but in a different way. I am thinking of him and asking him to help me in the situation that I’m in right now. Maybe I needed something really big to distract me and then when Imagine sends us the email that the program is back on track, I will be SUPER excited and will have no more pain. We’ll be able to continue our journey and plan our trip to Ghana.

3 comments:

A said...

Hi Sylvie...

Has there been any updates with the agency? Still praying for you everyday!

Angele, xo

Sylvie and Victor said...

No no news yet. Like they say sometimes, no news in good news... That's how I look at it anyways. I bumped into the social worker that did our home study at the gym today at lunch and she just came back from 2 week vacation and was not even made aware of a problem so hopefully it cant be all that bad. :)

Thanks for praying.

Isabelle Boudreau said...

When we were waiting and there was a hiccup I would tell myself that all was happening so that our little girl would make it to our family, that our child just wasn't ready for us just yet...Just tell yourself that your little girl needs a little more time to make her way to you!