Thursday, April 30, 2009

Encouragement? Maybe :-)

Late yesterday afternoon April 29, 2009, I received an email from my CW that they were continuing to work towards a resolution with CHC and DoSW. They stated that the director of HoM was going to Ghana next week to meet with the authorities of DoSW and the orphanage legal counsel. This email was extremely encouraging to me. I can see that they are doing their best to resolve this issue ASAP.

My dear husband of mine came home from work last night and could see that I was not myself. He tried to comfort me and told me that it was all going to work out. For some reason, when he believes in something it always seems to turn on his side. The road may be long but he always gets to the end. After our talk, I decided to snap out of it and went to get a movie with the dogs. I rented Hotel for Dogs. It’s a childish movie, but it made me laugh and forget my pain.

No comments: