Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How Ironic

In February, my mom and I went shopping for the nursery set. One of the pieces were on back order so we asked them to ship everything together. This was supposed to be an exciting moment when we would go pick up the boxes at our Sears Depot in Cap-Pelé. Well I got the call today that our set had arrived. Do you think I’m in the mood to go get it??? I am so sick to my stomach right now, it isn’t event funny. My head has been spinning all day.

Whoever is reading my blog, please pray that we can bring our girl home!

4 comments:

Joy said...

How long will they hold it for you? Perhaps you can wait a week or two, when hopefully we will have good news & your pick-up can be the happy experience you had envisioned.

A said...

My fingers are crossed for this to resolve itself quickly! Don't stress yourself too much, it will all work itself out. I'm praying for you and Vic and Kyanna.

Sylvie and Victor said...

Thanks everyone! I am praying all the gods and angels out there.

Jess said...

Have been thinking of everyone for the last number of days... hoping this will all resolve quickly.