Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good News

I am happy to announce that my cousin Chantal had a baby girl “Maika” Saturday, April 18,2009. I’m sure Kyanna will be excited to meet her cousin. Kyanna should be around the same age as Maika so hopfully they will be able to grow up together like I did with all my cousins. While growing, I lived very close to my cousins. After school, we were always outside playing ball or playing at someone's house. I know that its going to be different for our children because we dont live close to each other, however we have been able to maintain a close relationship so i'm sure our children will be able to do the same. Every summer, we started a tradition called the 'Cousin Bash'. It's a fun day that we gather up, do a potlock, setup tents and have bonfire.

I am going to be posting several picutres of my cousins and some dear friends of mine.






Birthday Party

Janie

Picture of me and Monique, my sister in law.

Me and my dear friend Monique.

Picture of the Cormier Family, Victor's side of the family. We have a family gathering ever summer.

1 comment:

Isabelle Boudreau said...

We love the name Maïka! Maïka was our choice for our little girl but when we saw the picture she looked more like a Lexie! If ever we have another girl she will probably be a Maïka too!
Anxiously waiting for a post entitled: WE HAVE A REFERRAL! LOL!