Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dossier Update

Today is a much happier day that yesterday. I guess getting all those updates got me emotional. I figured out that the reason is… My 2 step daughters organized a baby shower for Kyanne. We had it this weekend and having all the gifts in her room kind of makes me want her in there as well. I’ll post pictures of the baby shower in another post with the details.

My husband texted me this morning at work saying ‘de plus en plus j'ai les frissons que la petite sent vien sooooon. Yes’ translating this text… The more and more we are getting to the end of the journey, I get the goose bumps because I know our little one is coming home soon!

Not too long after, Liette, Théo’s mom calls me at my desk to see if I saw the update. For the love of god, I was not able to even get to the site. I did not even know what link to click. She had to send me an instant message so I could just click on the link and there it was…. Our little Berline is now in Legalization stage. When Melissa had emailed me to say our dossier was going into courts, she said there are 4 stages:

Courts
Attestation signatures
Legalization
MAE

So we are in stage 3 out of 4. We did all that in 3 weeks. That is just incredible. My prayers are really being answered at this time. I am not going to stop now. I still need her in Passport stage by next week. I am so grateful for our dossier passing through the stages so quickly. Victor was saying we are getting her in August… he might have been right all along! I am counting on his faith and God to bring her home in August!!!!!

Hang in there parents of Geraldson and Mardochée…. You will soon have your chance to meet you little ones and hold them in your arms. And Liette, Théo is just around the corner as well. !!!!

Here is the update that we found on the site.

MAIN HOUSE Current Status


Berline - Legalization

Darline -  Legalization

Djeff - Courts

Frantina - pre-I BESR

Geraldson - IBESR-19458

Mardochée - IBESR-19350

Nadége - Passport Printing

Raphaëlla - IBESR-19327

Stivenson - Parquet

Wana - IBESR-19328

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's my turn to have a river of tears running down my face today :'(

Thanks for being so supportive and for the prayers - I hope you will have Kyanne home before the end of summer!

Adrienne

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Sylvie...i feel for you...i remember being there and not wanting to wake up until we got the call...stay strong, Kyanne needs a strong mama!