Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Brithday to remember

My dear father would have been 73 years old today. Already 2 years have gone since he passed away. I am confident that he is the one keeping me in line and helping me get through this adoption process. There is no dough in my mind that the Kyanne was truly our Match made in HEAVEN. Imagine Adoption going bankrupt, Canadian High Commission in Ghana not letting the children out of the country and the Earthquake in Haiti all happened for a reason. I now understand that in Heaven there is no time frame, no clocks, blackberries and iphones. What we can do is pray and have faith. What we are asking God for may not come to you right away; it will come when it’s the right time. That’s why it’s really important to live in the moment and enjoy every moment of your life.






Happy Birthday Dad! You are always on my mind. Miss you lots xoxoxo

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

"sigh" Thanks Sylvie - I needed this message today!