Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Talk!

After having a pretty busy summer, I thought September was going to be more relaxed, but I was wrong. After having no plans last weekend and being depressed... I rather be busy and have no time to just think about when am I going to get the email.

I decided to invite friends from work for a baby talk! A friend of Liette and I is pregnant and we thought it would be fun to just hang out and eat. We were lucky that it was still nice out that we relaxed on the deck with a few glasses of wine. Kind of sharp that we were having a baby talk/shower and we could have a glass of wine... except Julie, however we got her something special as well and put it in a glass of wine.



ACOA Gang! Thank you so much girls!!!



Julie had to have a talk with Sam because she thought it was her teddy bear LOL!

No comments: