Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mommy Group/Baby Shower

I hosted the mommy group last week. It was a baby shower for Liette and me. The girls from the mommy group are so wonderful. The morning of the baby shower, I had emailed Melissa at GLA. I had a question for the next stage when Kyanne is out of MOI. I had replied to the email that Melissa had sent me with the title of ‘Great News’. The afternoon pasted and I had completely forgotten that I had emailed Melissa. I checked my iphone around 5:30 to see if the mommies had question on how to get to my place and I see an email downloading on my phone from GLA saying Great News! I almost lost it. I actually thought that we were out of MOI. I started jumping in the kitchen and soon realized that it was the reply for my earlier question. My heart was pounding so hard. I felt so stupid! I went to get a glass of water and I dropped the glass on the floor and it all shattered in the kitchen. I then took another glass from the other side of the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine and sat down. I honestly need to get a life or something. I eventually cleaned up the mess and my heart was still going at it. How can one little email affect my life this much...

Liette was the first to arrive. I started telling her my little incident and at the end, she was looking at me in a funny way when I told her about the email. She was just smiling and noting her head. I did not know what was going on until I said... “Did YOU GET THE EMAIL????” I never saw her face light up that quickly. We again, started jumping up and down and hugging each other. It was time to pour more wine LOL! Liette got the email saying that Théo was now in MOI! This means that they are both at the same stage. What I am thinking that is going to happened is that whoever is suppose to approve the MOI stage has not touch them in several weeks because we are now past 5 weeks and nothing... I think the dossiers are all going to get done at the same time and Liette and I are going to get that next email the same day!!!! That would just be too perfect. We would be able to travel to Haiti at approximately the same time if not at the same time.





No comments: