Sunday, September 11, 2011

Emotional weekend

Last week, my friend Liette who is adopting Théo was a bit disturbed by the wait time. She has been following my dossier by 2 weeks behind in almost all of the steps; however, she’s been in Courts for too many weeks now. It seems to have stalled and I don’t like it. Théo needs to come home at the same time as Kyanne!!! Thankfully I was calm and we were able pull through the week. I am so blessed that we have each other. I don’t know anyone else that could of listen to my wining and freaking out over Elaine’s emails or JR not knowing what is going on... LOL! Last Thursday, it was 4 weeks that our dossier has been sitting in MOI. Melissa said it could be 4 to 6 weeks. I was fine last week and I was able to try and cheer up Liette but hope the god she is better and I can have my week because it hit me this weekend. I feel so empty and my tummy hurts. I was probably asked 20 times over the weekend... ‘So... did you get any news? Do you have a date yet? When is she coming home? What is taking so long?’ Being so emotional this weekend and having to answer these questions... I thought I was going to lose it. Don’t people know that as soon as I have news, I am going to post it on FB and scream it out loud to everyone I know...!!!! Come on... Everyone at Home Hardware knew that our dossier was entering MOI before Victor and my mom!!! If there is one thing I can’t do is keep a secret so chances are you won’t have to ask me if I have news. I will let you know.


On another note, last night, my husband and I went for a nice dinner. Just the 2 of us! It was so fun to just sit and talk. You can probably guess what our topic was... It was Kyanne, Kyanne and Kyanne.

When I woke up this morning, I had a great big smile. I don’t know if I ever mentioned this before in other blogs, but sometimes, I can control my dreams. If I am well rested I can be conscious in my dream and be able to stop it or continue if I like the dream. Well I woke up and did not want to end my dream. I had my dad and Kyanne with me. it felt so real! We were all happy and she was home with us. My dad was standing beside me. He was happy and everything was alright. The funny thing is that I had Kyanne and I was forgetting things that a mother should know. I was feeding her food but was forgetting to give her a bottle to drink. Someone in my dream was coaching me and was telling me that she needed liquids to survive. I did not seem too stressed out but I was talking the advice... I don’t know what it all means but I sure hope I don’t forget to feed once she’s home.

I don’t think I’ve been this emotion in a long time. Could this dream of mine be telling me that she is soon going to arrive??? I think my dad let me have a sneak peak of her and let me have that happy, warm, loving feeling of knowing how it’s going to be when she gets home. This was by far the most wonderful DREAM ever!!! I know that our next email saying they are printing her passport is just around the corner. I always knew that my dad was behind this Match Made In Heaven with God. They all planed it accordingly and she is going to be home very soon.

No comments: