Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25, 2008 - 2nd Imagine Adoption package


Well today started off as a typical Monday morning. Late for work because of road construction and not really looking forward to start the day. All I have on my mind these days is the adoption and I have a hard time to concentrate on work. One of my dear friends, Angele emailed me back with more information regarding lawyers. She is so sweet to have gotten all this information for us. I contacted Isabelle to see who they took to notarize their documents. She said we only needed a lawyer to notarize our documents and all other legal stuff is taken care by Imagine Adoption.


Victor called me to let me know he went to pick up the window for the baby room. I guess the room is in progress. Yoopi! When I got home from work, to my surprise I had 2 packages in the mail from Imagine Adoption. Like every time that I come home from work, I got the dogs out and played with them for a few minutes. I then opened the packages and found a book on Ghana. This is great! I’ll be able to read tonight and learn about my child’s birth Country. I can’t wait. In the other package, we got a welcome letter and the next documents we have to prepare for the adoption, Immigration, visa…

I guess this means that we are progressing through this journey and we are getting closer and closer every day J

No comments: