Thursday, August 14, 2008

Retainer agreement and questionnaires - All done!

August 14, 2008
Today was a big day. I had all our questionnaires completed and dropped them of at Adoption Services in Moncton. I then drove to the Post Office to mail our certified check and Retainer Agreement to Imagine Adoption. I was such a nervous wreck today. I was just not functioning properly. It was 2 simple things that I had to do and yet I felt so unorganized and I just couldn’t get all the right papers in the right envelop. Wow!!! I just can’t wait till I have to send the papers for immigration and stuff like that LOL!

I felt such a relieve when I dropped off the Retainer Agreement. I just wanted to scream out loud and reach the sky!

When all of this is happening, we are in the process of buying our new dream spot. Next door to our home. I know this sounds silly but we will be building our dream home next door to our current house. This is all exciting because we’ll have a new home for our new baby girl.

On Monday, August 17, 2008, I got an email from Imagine Adoption that they received our cheque and Retainer Agreement. We are now officially on board with them. She said they will be sending us a 2nd package with more details and forms to fill out

No comments: