Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Got package from Imagine Adoption - July 13, 2008



Saturday Morning, got up and went to the mail and I had received my first package from Imagine Adoption. I got all excited. I drove home to quickly open the package. They had included information for all the programs they have. I read each and every one of them. At this time, Victor and I talked and decided that it was Ghana that we wanted to go with and we were ready to start the process. I was so happy to have gotten the package. It made me feel like things are progressing and it’s no longer just an idea. This is really happening. Monday morning arrived and I called Geneviève right away and to my big surprise she had her out of office on that said she is on vacation till Aug 11, 2008. I was not too happy. That meant that I had to wait 3 weeks before we could start the process. I was not ready to just sit and wait for her return. I started making calls to her supervisor (found on GNB.ca site). Her supervisor assured me that Genevieve was coming in on the next Monday for a few hours and she would get her to send us the package. Now that’s not so bad, having to wait 1 week.

No comments: