Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today...

Today is July 8th, 2009. While I was not able to sleep good last night, I woke up and was relaxed. I asked my dad before leaving the house to help me get through today. Hopefully we will get an email with some GOOD News. When I started the car, there it was, Africa by Karl Wolf on the radio. This is my dad's sign once again. He is letting me know that he is there and helping out as much as I can. That's all I needed to put a big happy smile on my face.

Will hopefully post somthing else later on tonight!

Here are a few pictures of our summer so far.




4 comments:

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Oh Sylvie I sure hope that you get those good news today!

Sylvie and Victor said...

Well good news that we did not get the news that the program is closing so yes that is good news :)

Lets wait and see what Friday has for us.

Nicky said...

Aaaaand????????

What's the word? We're dying in suspense, here ... :-)

And HOPING to heck you got good news...

Sylvie and Victor said...

Same old story, still didn’t get any news :( . They said they will try for Monday so we’ll see what’s waiting for us tomorrow.