Thursday, August 11, 2011

MOI/Passport stage!!!

Well, I was wrong, I did not know really that it was MOI/Passport stage when I saw the email... it said Great News! I am posting the email I received and will blog later how it all happened. This is it!!! Home Stretch!



Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:23:17 -0500
Subject: Great News!
To: Sylvie Cormier
Cc: elaine.babineau@gnb.ca

Congratulations Victor and Sylvie!

Berline's file came out of attestation today! Over the next few days, I
will be getting her file ready to submit to the Minister of Interior's (MOI)
office.

Once the file is approved by MOI, the passport will be printed with
Immigration. Based on the one other file that has reached this stage, it
could be about a month or a little bit longer in MOI, and then another
couple weeks for the passport to be printed.

I am so happy that your dossier has made such good progress in the last few
months! Congratulations once again on being so much closer to coming to
pick up Berline. I know you still have a little ways to go, but you are on
the home stretch now!

I have attached a document which lists some things that we suggest you might
want to bring with you when you come to pick up Berline, so in case you want
to start preparing, this might be helpful.

I'll be sure to keep you informed as soon as I have anything to update you
on in the coming weeks!

Have a great evening!
Melissa Friesen

No comments: