Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shopping for Kyanne

We are now 5 weeks in Courts… I know it’s in the works but we are in stage 4 of 4. Bring it on… I NEED that email that has in the subject line ‘In MOI or Entering Passport Stage’. Yesterday I was sitting down in a boardroom for a meeting and checked my email before the meeting started. I almost jumped up when I saw that I had an email from GLA. I honestly thought it was ‘THE EMAIL’ I then realized that it was Melissa getting back to me with Berline (Kyann)’s clothing / Shoe size. It was still a happy email, but just not the one I wanted.


Yesterday morning, my coworker said there was a 70% off sale a RW&CO. I decided to jog to the mall instead of going to hot yoga and see what they had. I actually got nice pants for $15 a pair. Once I got out of the store, I was right in front of Mexx!!!! I decided that I would go take a quick peak in the children section and there was a 50% off sale there as well. I came out with nice stuff. It was actually the first time that I actually purchased lots of cloths for Kyanne. I always seem to think I have to wait to know what size she is but I decided to buy 18 to 24 months. It was really ironic that once I got back, I received the email from Melissa with her size. She is still fitting in a 12 month so when we go pick her up, I will buy smaller size cloths that are warm because we are not having much of a summer this year. I cannot imagine how cold it will be in September.

No comments: