Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last weeks of winter fun.


I had an appointment to get my hair done today. Renée dropped me off and went for a drive with Kyanne. When they arrived, Kyanne saw me on the chair and ran towards me and climbed in my arms. I was filled with joy. My baby girl missed me. I felt so loved!
I will share some of our actives in the last few weeks. I hadn’t posted any pictures lately so enjoy!


 
Kyanne and Théo are quite the little swimmers now. Kyanne did not even notice that i was not holding her.


 Kyanne making funny faces.
 
I love this snuggle time! Each time she cuddles, I don’t want the moment to stop.

 Kyanne sound asleep in my bed. So peaceful.
 Doing a pose for mommy!
 My grand-mothers 93 birthday! She's still in good health.
Kyanne and Théo hard at work.
 Platdate at Julie's in Memramcook. Had a wonderful time.
 Yum Yum!
 
My cousin came down from Victoria, BC with his 2 children that we had never met. It was fun to spend a few days with them. I was not sure how it would go with Kyanne, but they played really well together. Kyanne was nice and shared her toys but what a mess! I think those boys took out everything Kyanne had in the living room.


 
We went to the sugar camp last weekend. Let’s just say, Kyanne has a sweet tooth like her daddy. She absolutely loved the sugar rush!






 Want to race daddy...
 
We’ve had 2 gorgeous days. Today it reached 29 degrees Celsius. It was hot! Kyanne is in heaven. She was so excited when we walked out the door with flip flops and no jacket. Yesterday we had had fun on the patio with Renée. We took out her toys and had some drinks in my plastic wine glasses. It did not take her long to learn how to drink from the wine glasses LOL!

No comments: