Monday, March 26, 2012

Never mind global warming... Hell is freezing over LOL!

Sunday, my husband did laundry. I did not even know how to react. He was actually folded and put it away. Let’s not get over board... he did his own laundry because he thinks I am a little slow now with the other house chores LOL! At least it’s one load of laundry that I did not have to do. J

Sunday we had a nice family day. We started off by going to see Nicole and Renée play ringette and a nice lunch at Cora’s. Yes mommy is totally going insane... She ordered a waffle with nutella and banana’s for Kyanne and ordered the same for herself.

Friday was a busy day. Mommy brought Kyanne to stay a mémère for the first time. I had a facial in the morning and decided to get my mom to watch Kyanne for a few hours. My mom was really excited. It was a bit hard to leave her there but I knew that I had to do it someday. Around 1 pm, after my lunch with my cousin, my phone rang and it was my mom’s number. My heart started pounding. She wanted to know if it was ok for her to take Kyanne for a drive with her friend. I started laughing. I found it really cute. She gave Kyanne the phone and she said mama! I was so happy to hear her voice, yet she seemed so far away. When I arrived to pick her up, she ran in my arms and gave me a big squeeze. It feels so good to see that she misses me when she is not with me. I’m always in her face so I never get to see if she is excited to see me but now I know. My baby girl loves me. J

Kyanne’s vocabulary is growing so much. She now says, Monique, Liette, glasses, water, beach, boots, sun, Passe-Partou...

She will say papa travail (daddy is working), hallo GeGeorge, come GeGeorge.

She can now follow the songs in Wiggles and will do like them. It’s so cute to watch her face light up. I was not impressed the other day. She was watching Passe-Partout and someone pulled a little girls hair and they started screaming. Kyanne pulled her own hair and screamed as well. I thought Passe-Partout was a good children show???

Today was a fun day! We went swimming with Théo and Liette. We had not seen them last week and we really missed them. It was fun to see the looks on their faces when they saw each other.  

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I wish hell would freeze over at my house! lol