Friday, March 2, 2012

Pics from last few days

Sliding Party in Memramcook with the cousins! Kyanne did not want to slide but she had fun.






 Eating pizza and garlic fingers after a fun afternoon in the snow.






 Kyanne and Théo at Winners!
 Trying on new hats for Jamaica!
 Sister fun!
 Kyanne and Théo having lunch after a fun morning swimming.
 Liette and the little ones out for a walk.

 Anabelle and Kyanne out on the beach. Can't wait to see the sand...
Mémére is so happy that Kyanne ate some steak... yuck LOL!

2 comments:

A said...

I LOVE your pictures!!! I hope one day Kyanne and Owen get to play together. I think she already loves Theo, but I think Kyanne and Owen would make a great couple (in 18 years! ahhaha)

I came across a blog post on a blog I have been following ever since I went on Maternity leave. It's a post about how to work with bi-racial hair and she does it all organically. She swears by some products that help keep the moisture in her 2 year old's hair. I thought maybe you would be in interested. Here is the link:

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2012/02/washing-biracial-or-curly-hair-my-how.html

P.S. I left my job this week. Going to spend more time with Owen while I look for something in Government instead of private practice. I plan on heading home to Bouctouche for a little bit maybe next week or the week after. We should try to get together for a playdate! :)

Angele

Denise said...

I LOVE that photo of her on the change table! lol She has so much personality!