Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Talk talk talk!

Kyanne is saying more words now. She learned to say “minute” and showing her index finger. It’s hilarious. Last night I was putting her down for bed and she decided she wanted to sleep in the big bed right away. She was sleeping on my chest and all of a sudden she got up and said ‘minute with the finger and went to say good night to sponge our cat. She had forgotten LOL! She stayed there for 2 minutes, came back to bed with me.

She also knows how Santa Clause is and she says “ho ho ho”! I guess I should store the Christmas books.
We had a bag of apples in the garage and she recognized what it was and said ‘pomme’ and clapped her hands.  

On our way back from Moncton Sunday, she talked on her cell all the way. We don’t know what she was saying but she was laughing and making funny faces. I guess she was having a good chat with Théo LOL!
Sunday was a mommy and daddy day. Kyanne was up early so we had an early nap after lunch. It was fun to stay home and do nothing. I hope she doesn’t start asking for Renée and Chris, they are in Florida right now so I don’t dare say their names. It’s going to be a quite week as well without them in the evenings. They usually come over and pay with her.  

She now drinks from a mug. She loves to pretend she’s drinking coffee like us. She does her ‘chi ching’ like Théo showed her. It’s so cute.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I put our Christmas books up a while ago, but am still hearing Lily Catherine talk about Santa quite regularly...in fact, I just put up Spring decorations, and she is calling my little leprechaun nutcracker `Santa`...

Sylvie and Victor said...

That is too funny Joy!