Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cleaning or Gardeing???

So I officially gave up cleaning my house. Well actually, my step-daughter was cleaning ever week for me and she now has a job for the summer so she won’t be able to come... and she will have her own money so she told me she will have to stop. What to do now? I hate cleaning so I decided to start gardening and that will be my excuse to hire someone else to clean my house because I just don’t have time to do everything. I hope it works LOL!


I actually started weeding one of my flower beds yesterday but realized that I was not equipped with the right tools. Its suppose to be really nice this weekend so I might go buy lots of gardening tools, plants, and decorations and just start Gardening!!!!

This evening, I went to Home Hardware to buy bird feeders. My dad used to have all kinds of birdfeeders at home and every time we visited, I was fascinated by all the different birds. I’m going to try to attract them at my place now. I managed to put up 2 feeders so we’ll see if they come and eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you do gardening this weekend then? I like your thinking... pick one or the other. I would rather be outside then cleaning my darn dog haired floors lol Let me know how your plan works out ;o)

Julie