Thursday, May 6, 2010

NB vs Haiti !!! Its a no brainer

All I can say today is that I WANT TO BE IN HAITI! Today was very difficult to concentrate on anything else but Haiti. I read Dixie’s blog on the distribution to Kenscoff and I just want to be there. It’s no longer only about getting Kyanna home; it’s about going back to Haiti. I feel so honoured to have had the privilege of spending a week in a place that I can call home. It’s weird to say that because I’ve only spent 1 week there, but that how great the people at the orphanage and at the guest house made me feel. I’ve learned the importance of what life is all about. I just can’t seem to get that same feeling home. We are so much on a high pace life. I am trying to back off but I find myself stressing for the small stuff. I guess living in this part of the world, this is what we call being normal. I hope I can one day wake up and stop sweating the small stuff!!!


http://godslittlestangelsinhaiti.org/andlifegoeson/

Tom posted an interesting article as well on adoptions. Its soooo true.... http://godslittlestangelsinhaiti.org/2010/05/06/statistically-speaking-the-case-for-adoption-from-haiti/

No comments: