Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Went for a ride in the car to calm my dogs... what's next?

Today was a low energy day for me. I could not seem to be able to motivate myself. For the past 2 weeks, I’ve been going jogging outside instead of going to the gym. I find that it gives me more energy. Well today was a different story, it was windy, cloudy and rainy. I dragged myself to the gym and was able to do a little workout but at the end I gave up and did a good 20 minutes of stretches. I love to stretch!


When I got home, Sam and George were waiting for their usually run on the beach but mommy was not feeling like it. I tried to make them forget about it but around 7pm, they were not letting me sit and relax. Sam was barking at me and even jumping on the chair with me. Those 2 girls need attention. I never thought I would do this... I kind of laugh at myself when I left but I went and did it. I grabbed my car keys and brought them for a drive to calm them. I always found it funny when parents told me that the only way to get their child to sleep was to go for a drive. I don’t even have my girl home and I am already doing it LOL! Now I have the rest of the evening to myself. Sam is lying beside the woodstove and George is sleeping beside me on the sofa. Relax time for me with a good book and a cup of tea!

Oh and for adoption news, I received our Immigration papers in the mail for Kyanna so as soon as we can be matched with our little princess, we can send the info to Customs and Immigration Canada.

No comments: