Saturday, April 3, 2010

My nerves are kicking in tonight!

If I’m posting my true feeling on this blog, I guess i have to tell you all that my nerves are finally kicking in. I started having butterflies in my stomach tonight. Ouff! I hope they are gone by tomorrow because I won’t be able to function...Nicole has been laughing at me all week. She says that I dont make sense anymore. I can't wait to see what she will be saying tomorrow LOL.


This afternoon, Victor and I went to bring the extra of the donations. This is what I was not able to bring with me on this trip. I had not realized that I had so much. We had a full truck load. We brought it where Jeanne is storing the donations. I was shocked to see all that she had already. She is doing good!

Today, Saturday, April 3, 2010 was a beautiful sunny day. It reached high 24 degrees. It was a relaxing day at home finishing small stuff I had to do before we leave. My dear friend Monique brought supper over with a delicious chocolate cake. It was so yummy! She came over this morning to pick me up and we went to get more donations for Jean-Coutu. She was able to get 3 full bags of donations. I wanted her to come to Haiti with me this time, but because we booked this last minute she was not able to commit right away. She will defiantly come with us on our next trip to Haiti.

Well, I can feel my stomach as I’m typing... not good!!! I think I’m going to call it a night and go relax with my wonderful husband! I’ll be blogging while in Haiti and hopefully I’ll be able to post it.

I’ll be talking to you guys in Haiti on my next blog. See ya all

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

A said...

Have a SAFE trip!!!! I can't wait to read your blogs from Haiti and to hear all about your trip!!!!
Angele, xo