Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Missing my little princess so much!

I thought I would be calmer after my trip to Haiti but I guess I’m worst than ever. I went to the post office the other day to mail the cheques that I received for donations for GLA. I had to send them to the office in Alberta. Since that day, I can no longer find my husband’s pay cheque. I looked everywhere and it’s nowhere to be found and it’s not in our bank account. I got thinking and maybe I added the cheque with the rest of the donations... So I emailed the girl in Alberta today to let her know that I sent her some donation cheques along with my husband’s cheque. I checked my emails this evening and she replied back that she will let me know when she receives the letter. I felt really smart LOL! I guess I have to get my life back on track. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know because I certainly don’t have a clue how!


I was looking at my picture again this evening and I just could not stop looking at Wislande’s pictures. I miss her so much. That smile on her face was just priceless. I think I am just realizing now that I am back home and no longer there with her. I am praying so hard that it won’t be the last time I see her. I really connected with that sweet little girl.

No comments: