Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back home with my loving Family!

Having slept on 4 chairs lined up at the Toronto airport Wed evening, I was a total mess on Thursday when I got home. It felt so good to see Victor standing at the airport waiting for me. I missed him so much during my journey in Haiti.

This is the first time that I traveled and was not feeling good in the plane because of my cold. I thought my head was going to exploded and my ears. I know what they mean now when they say, don’t fly when you are sick. All day Thursday, my ears were popping and they were hurting. Friday morning I was not feeling good. My ears are still hurting bad. I stayed home from work and slept till noon. Woke up and felt worst. This is not fun!

I got dressed and went to the bank to make the down payment for the adoption. I wired transferred the money to Colorado! Another step accomplished!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Glad you are back safely, and that you had this experience! So sorry you had a rough time on the plane (I hate flying at the best of times) - hoping you feel better quickly :)