Monday, May 31, 2010

Good old Mondays!!!

Monday! I’ve been having a hard time to like Monday’s lately but somehow, this Monday was awesome. I woke up remembering my dream. I dreamt of my 2 dogs that passed away a few years ago. Gucci and Chubbs. They were Chinese Sharpei. I loved them so much. I cannot compare them to Sam and George because they don’t have the same character at all. Sam and George are always by my side. They always have to be a few feet away from me. Gucci and Chubbs. They were always happy to see us but after a few minutes, they wanted their space. They were so loyal dogs. I miss them very much. When I woke up this morning, I felt that they were with me last night in my dream. It was really comforting.

I got to work and decided to clean my workspace a second time to try and find my Immigration papers. I was at the last pill of paper thinking it was not there and all of a sudden, I pulled it out. I was so happy! The girl beside me did not understand why I was so happy to have found that document. I immediately ran to the scanner to scan a copy to my email and did a paper copy as well. My morning started off so good!

At lunch time, I posted an add on kijiji for house cleaner. I need someone to clean the house next door that we have for rental this summer. I have put my foot down and said that I was not cleaning anything in that house. I tried to get local people and nobody was interested because it’s on Sundays. After a few hours that my add was posted, I received 3 replies. I think I found the right match. They are 2 ladies going back to school and they wanted a part time job for the summer. They didn’t want to do it on Sunday’s but guess what... Money Talks!!! So I will be meeting them sometimes this week for a short interview. She seemed really nice on the phone. So 2nd great thing happening on a Monday!

Got home from work and even cooked a nice veggie lasagna. Cooking on a Monday, that’s usually not happening.

My husband then arrived and said he just loved the great meal. He usually visualize that he is eating meat lasagna LOL! He is always complementing on what I do. I love him so much. So for the past few months’ I’ve been bugging him to put plastic on 2 holes in our walking closet. Its suppose to be 2 cubby holes to store stuff and have a door but it’s not finished and I hate the smell of insulation... I always say that it smells like a barn. He’s always telling me to remind him tomorrow and he will do it but then he gets caught up doing something else. So today, I decided to bring it up a supper time. Without telling me, he got up and went to put some plastic to cover the holes. When I got up I thanked him and asked him at the same time if he removed my shoes before he screwed the boards and plastic. Well as you can imagine, I will not be putting on my fancy pink shoes this summer! I will not try and undo his work because ... well just because. I guess another great thing happened on this great Monday, I will be able to go buy another pair of shoes. I can still see them but just won't be able to wear them.


No comments: