Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day!
I want to wish all the mothers a happy mother’s day! There are so many kinds of mothers out there that we just can’t forget them. I would like to honour 2 special mothers on this beautiful day.

My Mom: for being there for me all my life. At the age of 32, I still need her as much as I did when I was young. She has given her 200% all her life to us and still is. She is loving, warm and carrying person. God has given me the best mother of all. I love her and I will always have her close to my heart.

Bernice: This wonderful mother has left us a few years ago. She however, left us with her beautiful daughters. I am very fortunate and blessed to be Nicole and Renée’s step-mom. She made the job so easy for me. They are the most well behaved and loving girls one could ever imagine.


Love you both very much xoxoxoxo




This is pictures of this years mothers day. My mom came to our place to have lobser with her sister, Nella and friends. Every Sunday, they go somewhere to eat and have fun. I am so fortunate to know that my mom is not staying home and doing nothing. She is enjoying her life!

No comments: