Thursday, May 27, 2010

I really like myself today...

I’m going to say it like it is… The only adoption paper work that I was told not to LOSE is our Immigration papers we received. Guess what I can’t find? I have copies and backup of all my adoption paper work except... Immigration paperwork.

I am praying to my angels since yesterday to find the brown envelop that I received it in. I cleaned out all our mail from every corner of the house yesterday and did not find it. I checked at work and my bags... nothing.

So what to do next... do I call Immigration Canada and tell them that I lost my client Id and files that I was not suppose to lose? You tell me.

3 comments:

A said...

If you don't need them right this minute I would give it a few days. Maybe wait until after the weekend. Sometimes when you try to find something it's hiding right in front of our face. Look at work again tomorrow and then if you don't find it in the house this weekend, then yes, I would call Immigration. Stuff happens and if its lost, it's lost, I'm sure they've had to deal with this again.

It will all work out - don't stress yourself over it just yet :)

Brendan and Mary said...

I couldn't have said it better! Take a deep breath, a little break, and it will turn up soon. If not, call them Monday.

Have a great weekend and know that it will be fine. :)

Mary

Sylvie and Victor said...

Thanks girls!!! I double checked at work and found the Immigration papers I was looking for. I scanned it, saved it on my computer, emailed it home, saved it on my USB and made a photo copy!